WHO ARE WE?
Our website address is: http://MyClassifieds.XYZ
Our contact information is: http://myclassifieds.xyz/about/
When anyone under the age of 18 attempts to register with us, we ask to have a parent or guardian to provide parental consent and permission to create an account with us. We do not -personnally, by email or by phone- contact anyone under the age of 18 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission. We do not ask anyone for more personal information as a condition of participation than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
INFORMATION: COLLECTION AND USE
We collect personal information when you register, when you use our products or services, when you visit our Web pages or the pages of certain partners and affiliates, and when you enter other participating services, promotions or sweepstakes. We may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies in order to improve our level of services.
When you first register, we ask or may ask for information such as your name, email address, birthdate, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, personal interests and more. For some financial products and services we might also ask for your personal home or business address and other financial related information. We collect and share information about your transactions with us with some of our business partners, including information about the use of our products, services, and financial products and associated services that we offer. We automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, cookies, software and hardware attributes, and also the pages you request. We uses this information for the following general purposes:
- to improve our services,
- to customize and improve the advertising and page content you see,
- to fulfill your requests for products and services,
- to contact you,
- to conduct research and statistical analysis, and
- to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
INFORMATION: SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information with other people or non-affiliated companies, except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about offers from us and our marketing and advertising partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing us to collect and use their child’s information without consenting to us sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteriaï¿½for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- We do not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Our advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- We work with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business. For more information regarding providers of products or services that you’ve requested please read our detailed reference links.
COOKIES AND JAVA
YOUR INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
You can edit your account information and change your password at any time.
New categories of marketing communications might be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our services, such as service announcements, administrative messages, and our business newsletter that are considered part of your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
You can delete your account by visiting your account page. Some information might possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
We reserves the right to update and change our policies from time to time, without your approval or notice. We will try to notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information, by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account, or by placing a prominent notice on our Web site.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
When you submit a classified listing, the content of the listing and its metadata are retained indefinitely. All users can see, edit or delete the personal information included on their listings at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Website visitors can see the contact name, website URL, phone number, address and other information included in your submission to describe the classified listing.
If you pay to post a classified listing entering your credit card and billing information directly on http://MyClassifieds.XYZ, the credit card information won’t be stored but it will be shared through a secure connection with the following payment gateways to process the payment:
- PayPal — https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Authorize.Net — https://www.authorize.net/company/privacy/
- Stripe — https://stripe.com/us/privacy/
If you choose to see listings published on a specific region, a cookie will be stored on your browser for the remainder of the session to remember the selected region.
Comments and Ratings
When visitors leave comments and reviews for classified listings we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address to help spam detection.
When you agree to see listings or publish a listing on a restricted category, a cookie will be stored in your browser to remember your decision. The cookie will be stored on your browser for the remainder of that session.